Is it okay to use facial cleanser on your body (such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser)? - facial cleansers that contain benzoyl peroxide
Recently, I decided to try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cleansing Cream in the face, like a better way to keep it clean. Unfortunately I have mild to moderate acne on the chest and back, seen in recent months and wondered if I could use the cleaner on his back and chest. Note that even for Ziana Gel on my face and back at night, and I'll take two doses mg of 75th Doryx (doxycycline) per day. The cleaner contains a dose of 2% salicylic acid, and used a piece of soap PanOxyl (10% benzoyl peroxide) on the back and chest during the last 6 months. However, I would leave BP in the chest and back, because it was extremely irritating to the skin and I feel I am immune.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Facial Cleansers That Contain Benzoyl Peroxide Is It Okay To Use Facial Cleanser On Your Body (such As Neutrogena Oil-Free Cream Acne Cleanser)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment