Difference between Oral B Triumph 9900 and 9910 toothbrush models? - oral toothbrush
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew what the difference between the models of success Oral-B Oral-B Triumph 9910 to 9900th You see, but maybe there is something I'm missing here. Thank you.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Oral Toothbrush Difference Between Oral B Triumph 9900 And 9910 Toothbrush Models?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can not remember the model numbers, but some differences that I have ever seen him sell his head with a brush, brush holders, a timer who speaks or shows a smiling face when you are done, or something. Some will be combined with a WaterPik. I really do not know the difference, which I thought only a few things and you decide to leave. They even have a Sonic now, but not sure if one of these numbers.
I can not remember the model numbers, but some differences that I have ever seen him sell his head with a brush, brush holders, a timer who speaks or shows a smiling face when you are done, or something. Some will be combined with a WaterPik. I really do not know the difference, which I thought only a few things and you decide to leave. They even have a Sonic now, but not sure if one of these numbers.
Post a Comment