I can't Uninstall this game!!! Help!!? - mohaa cd case
Ok, normally, if everything could be difficult to install a game, but you can not be uninstalled! Is Medal Of Honor Allied Assult. I was yesterday, installation, and said: "Please insert Disc 2 and click" OK "So I went out and put disk 1 disk 2, but then on the OK button is not on the computer and nothing happened. So I trying to uninstall, but would not work, so I all the files that I could find Mohaa, then deleted "Uninstall". But now it is not charging to play the game. I do not think the game is to remove all the courses because they are not the code on the back of the CD-ROM if reinstalled request. I am very frustrated, and I do not know what to do. I can not play back, because my fatherI few years ago and sent it to me. UGG suggestions would help. Thank you.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Mohaa Cd Case I Can't Uninstall This Game!!! Help!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If u know, type regedit, and then delete the entries for this game.
Otherwise, you will probably be third uninstall utility to clean the windows of disasters.
U can uninstall the application to another instead of Windows or Windows instead of the application, depending on how the last time
************************************** ...
UPDATE
Contrary to popular belief, has been in Windows since Win98.
U can go and delete a file and run applications without a victory Unistaller risk than the standard error.
The service is already in the uninstall program from Windows, this is really the uninstaller Unistaller not just a shortcut to the uninstaller application registered.
This problem was due to poorSince then it has screwed up the recording device and as such the game does not work properly posiblity others are wrong file permissions, some files are transferred, and now they are hidden and read-only.
Please uninstall from Control Panel. Delete all the files on the disk, which are related to try and install. There are some patches on some forums, if you look hard enough, but apart from that) (or a hotline, the game can be messy. Do not delete files to chance, it can cause problems.
Go to the root folder where the game is installed and delete it. You can then (via the Control Panel to uninstall it as straight, we will be) removed from the list. Then you go to install to reinstall the game.
If you want to have to completely uninstall, start, click Control Panel, look where it says Medal of Honor Allied Assult then click Remove Software
Hello, Google, and get the uninstall program on your computer: "Revo Uninstaller" is the best uninstaller is not there and it is free. You will not be disappointed.
Post a Comment