Where can i get free tech decks/fingerboard? if not free -realy cheap - (under $5)? - get a free fingerboard
My other question is, shes happened, and she said yes! anyway .... yayayay! anyway - if I freely TechDeck / - Tech Decks are tuning forks - if the economic freedom have not really surprising - I only have 1 ...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Get A Free Fingerboard Where Can I Get Free Tech Decks/fingerboard? If Not Free -realy Cheap - (under $5)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can receive free if wud HAV at a price of custom and ships for free .. so yeah ... This is not a scam, but it may sound like a company ... i dont think u kno how I do it, but ..
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1664211 ... Yes, and yes, EVRY1 think it is really a scam, but it is not. Coz i kno I've got a lot of things u hav only be made persistent and everything. Free stuff FTW!
You can for $ 2 at Wal-Mart
Have you tried to pound shops for cheap imitations
Post a Comment