My mother is transfering title of a car in my name, I am under her insurance until June? - title insurance orlando
Can I get my own insurance prior to the transfer of title, that my name now, I would use to pay their insurance in June, which will hopefully live on the insurance premium in full when we come in June in Orlando, Florida. Thank you!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Title Insurance Orlando My Mother Is Transfering Title Of A Car In My Name, I Am Under Her Insurance Until June?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, the vehicle must be titled in your name before you get your own insurance
If the title is transferred to you, then it will be necessary for you to get your own policy in his name. When it transferred to you now, then policy needs to be made in writing. Once this fact has no interest in the car and if anything happens, if you are not transferred, then dismissed all insurance claims in May and you will not be in this situation:)
Post a Comment