How to paint a high ceiling in a stairwell? - led ceiling fan
The stairs from the basement has a very high ceiling is painted a hideous pink dirty. Even with the extension of a role, I can not get. And, as I could in the corners? My floor is too high and it is frightening to see attempts to tilt the scale against the construction wall in one step. As to a very high ceiling, where artists are just below the steps to achieve? Help!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Led Ceiling Fan How To Paint A High Ceiling In A Stairwell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As a painter?
(1) you have more poles.
(2) have upstairs. They have "steps" configuration, which can be used to) platforms, which is one leg shorter than the other (the stairs to make room.
Go to Home Depot and look at the steps configurable. They are not cheap, about $ 300. But it allows you to create a framework of Nice, on the stairs. From here you can use a shorter stick.
Or sit on. Note that the most certain about what to do, which is bottom of the stairs or a ladder are pressed against the wall. Many people do not trust a ladder on the stairs, but if it is embedded in the stairs, not going anywhere.
I have the same situation. And if I'm ready to paint this part of my house, I was a professional pop. I paint what I can do for yourself and spend the money to perform certain tasks, where it simply does not.
You need a scaffold or for rent ... See Hiring ACE Hardware or Sherwin Williams
The painters use the height extension ladder and scaffolding. You can use a temporary scaffolding to hold in the footsteps of the greatest Top 2x4 wood.
I would like to employ a person for the job. I did what others have said about the construction of the scaffolding with ladders and tables. I am very confident on a scale (as a firefighter and all), but I hope the next time you paint on the high ceiling 18 'on my stairs again!
Post a Comment